December is Global Warming Prevention Month! There are a lot of events where you can experience and learn about ecology, such as booths and workshops of environmental activity groups in the city.
Tendo Fureaikan, Tado Square Park (Meguro 1-chome 25-26-8)
JR Yamanote Line / Tokyu Meguro Line “ Meguro Station '' 10 minute walk
* Please use public transportation when you visit.
December 8, 2019 (Sunday) 10: 00-15: 00
A workshop area, an area that teaches ideas for living, an eco-experience / eco-shopping area, an area where you can learn by seeing and listening, an introduction to Meguro's efforts, etc.
[Children's Eco Plaza]
A corner where you can learn about ecology while enjoying workshops using natural materials, making kaleidoscopes, and handmade eco fairs using cardboard.
[Vegetables grown in Meguro]
We sell fresh vegetables made by all the farmers in Meguro Ward! Urban farmland is useful for environmental conservation, including measures against heat islands, disaster prevention, and biodiversity protection.
Bring food asleep at home and use it by people who need it to reduce food loss.
* Please bring unopened foods that can be stored at room temperature after February 2020. * We do not accept items with damaged packaging or exterior, or fresh food.
[Eating and drinking corner]
There are lunch boxes, side dishes, radish oden, rice balls, cotton candy, Frankfurt, coffee and juice!
* There is a discount for bringing my cups and tableware! !
[Daido Square Park]
○ Experience natural energy!
・ Test drive of solar car powered by the power of the sun (cancelled in the rain)
・ Run with power generation by hand! N gauge (compact model)
・ Solar cooker exhibition, etc.
* Changed to the first floor basement of the Fureaikan when it rains.
○ Skeleton packer car is coming (cancelled in case of rain)
You can experience the collection of garbage bags (packer cars).
○ Seismic car and smoke experience (cancelled in case of rain)
Cars and smoke houses will come where you can experience the intensity of the earthquake.