Along with the spread of new coronavirus infections, the Meguro Ward New Coronavirus PCR Test Center will be established in April 30 in collaboration with the Meguro Ward Medical Association so that family doctors can receive PCR tests if necessary. Opened on the day.
April 30, 2013 (Thursday)
- If the family doctor determines that a PCR test is needed, the family doctor will make an appointment with the PCR test center. (The person cannot make a reservation directly.)
- The examination is performed by a doctor who belongs to the Meguro Medical Association.
- We will inform and explain the test results to the person who received the test through your GP.
- If the test result shows a positive result, the public health center will cooperate with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government depending on the symptoms such as hospitalization or accommodation.
- For the time being, we plan to carry out inspections up to 8 times per day, 2 days a week for 2 hours.
■ Thing about PCR test center
Health Promotion Department Health Promotion Section Health Promotion Section
■ Thing about infectious disease
Health Promotion Department Health Prevention Section Infectious Diseases Control Section