You can play from 3 people, 1 person who reads the reading card (reader) and 2 persons who take the picture card (drawing card).
- Spread the cards on a flat surface as shown in the figure below to make it easier for the people who can pick them up.
- The reader reads the tag.
- As soon as possible, tap (or sometimes flip or hold) the raffle that matches the reading card. The person who strikes first gets the bill (takes it).
- Repeat until all the reading and picking cards are gone.
- The winner is the one who gets more tickets.